background

Monday, October 19, 2009

Bad Mama

So today I had one of those experiences where I swear people look at you and think your a mess. I went to Joann's to buy some fabric to make Jackson a Pumpkin Halloween costume. It was Monday morning and I thought the lines wouldn't be that bad. I was wrong!

They are having a big sale and everyone was there. It had taken so much effort to get myself and my two little men there that I wasn't going to come back later. So I got my material, balanced it on my stroller and waited in line with two screaming boys. It was uncomfortable. But it's over and I have the material and hopefully I never have to do that again. This is what I am hoping the costume will look like. Something like it.

We went to toddler story time today at the library. Evan enjoys to go and listen to the stories. It was such a beautiful day and it was nice to go out for a walk. Nathan had class last night and didn't get home until 9. He finished his papers and did a great job with the writing. He is so good at it.

3 comments:

The Felde's said...

I bet no one even minded, Because it has happened to them before I'm sure! That costume is going to be adorable, I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Bridges Family said...

Aww no worries! Glad you survived. I had a huge meltdown at Costco with Max one time - with someone giving me the evil glare. Can't wait to see the finished costume!

The Fleming Family said...

That is such a cute costume! I am sure it will turn out great! I am so glad that you have a blog! Ours is www.FlemingFamilyBlog.blogspot.com
BTW, I don't think any mother has EVER had a good experience with children in JoAnns. It has never happened for me or anyone else I know. They just take too long and the kids aren't interested. I totally understand!
-Danielle