background

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Little Man is Growing Up! To Fast!!!!







Evan seems to have done so much growing up this week. It seems like I was excited for him to be able to scoot on his tummy and all of a sudden he can get up on his knees.

The other day I was down stairs working and he was beside me in his play pen. He was making a lot of noise so I looked over at him and he was up on his knees and rocks back and forth. He will be crawling soon. I was so excited to tell Nathan when he came home, but he saw him do it before I could tell him.

Evan was just waking up from his nap when Nathan got home from work on day and Nate went up to check on him. He came down with Evan and he had a big smile on his face excited to tell what our little man can now do.

On another day Nathan put Evan in his play pen and Evan grabbed hold of the sides and held himself up. He looks like he wants to escape.

No comments: