background

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Little Man at Home




My son loves to suck on things, anything in fact, as long as he can get it in his mouth. Sometimes when I am carrying him he will attack my chin or my nose on start sucking on them before I even realize what he is doing, he's that fast. I will be carrying him and all of a sudden he will whip his little head around and attach. He even has sound effects and facial expressions that go along with it which involves a little growl. Today his object of choice was his bouncer.

Later we took a walk and when we returned I sat his car seat on the porch while I put away his stroller. When I got back he was looking so intently at the pillars like he was trying to figure out what they were that I had to take a picture. He was smiling and cooing and then he saw the camera and decided it was a great thing to try to suck on. Needless to say there was drool everywhere!





No comments: